Landlords - Gas safety checks

A picture of a carbon monoxide warning

Letting a property which hasn't been properly checked is illegal.

Carbon Monoxide is an odorless and invisible killer that needs to be treated as such. Symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning include dizziness, headache, nausea, weakness, sleepiness, muscular twitching, vomiting and inability to "think clearly". Excessive exposure can result in brain damage or death.

In 1996 the Government made it law that all Landlords who rent part or all of a property must have all pipework and appliances checked, and a certificate to prove it every 12 months.

If you are a Landlord with Gas appliances that require a Gas Safety Check, please call us today for a free quote on 01752 881841 or complete the Quick Enquiry request.